 Robotics / Handy Board / 1340
  Vector 2x again

I know this topic has come up time and time again, but from all the previous postings I still am unsure of some things. First of all has anyone be able to get the vector working *without* using any other microcontroller board (using only the (...) (28 years ago, 26-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Vector 2x again

(...) You'll need 3 input and 2 output lines. One input and two outputs are available at the SPI port, (right side of board, J6?). Find two more discrete inputs on the Handyboard and you're set. All the other inputs on the V2X can be hardwired high (...) (28 years ago, 27-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)