 Robotics / Handy Board / 1340
1339  |  1341
Subject:
Vector 2x again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 1997 18:05:59 GMT

I know this topic has come up time and time again, but from all the
anyone be able to get the vector working *without* using any other
microcontroller board (using only the handyboard)?  I have looked at the
vector data sheets (from the newton labs site) and the app notes dont
include a hookup to a 68HC11.  Although it says that the app notes apply to
most motorola chips with an SPI port the description was not very clear
both conceptually or visually (fax back is grainy and fuzy).
All I need is the cheapest, sleaziest way to hook this thing up;  I
dont need any bells or whistles.  I just need to know if its possible.

Thanks

---
Garth Webb
g-webb@uiuc.edu