 Robotics / Handy Board / 1321
  Problems with downloading

I'm trying to download the pcode_hb.s19 file to the handy board and I'm having a very hard time. I using win95 on a P5 and 200mhz. I setup the com port settings at 110 and no data flow. When I run the hbdl program and try to download the file I get (...) (28 years ago, 23-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Problems with downloading

Tom: Your tests, specifically the fact that the HB's PWR LED comes on after download fails, demonstrate conclusively that the HB can *receive* data from your PC. This proves that the downloading software is able to open the serial port properly, and (...) (28 years ago, 23-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)