 Robotics / Handy Board / 1311
1310  |  1312
Subject:
LCD screen
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 1997 14:48:29 GMT

After turning on my handy board after some traveling with it (and
If looked at straight on the screen looks black (well, all black squares),
but if looked at from an angle, one can make out the "Interactive C,
etc...".  I recall someone saying that there wasnt a way to change the
contrast on the LCD.  What could have happened and is there any way I can
remedy this situation?

Garth Webb

---
Garth Webb