 Robotics / Handy Board / 1261
    (BrainDead) —James D. Tegarden
   I'm kind of stuck, and hopefully someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong. My group and I have been working with the HB for a couple of weeks now and have progressed to the point (in programming the HB) where we've written programs utilizing muliple (...) (28 years ago, 15-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: (BrainDead) servos —Fred G. Martin
     Please see the Servo page, linked off of the Software Resources page: (URL) you load the drivers, and connect the servo to power, ground, and a control output. -Fred In your message you said: (...) (28 years ago, 15-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: (BrainDead) —Prabal Dutta
   Dear Jim, In your IC distribution, there should a file called servo.lis. Make sure you have it, and add the following line to lib_hb.lis: servo.lis The *.lis files are kind of like include files, and will cause IC to load any files listed in them. (...) (28 years ago, 16-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)