 Robotics / Handy Board / 1244
    Re: HB Downloader Trouble —Fred G. Martin
   Success on the first bootstrap download and failure to write into RAM could easily be explained by a fault in the memory circuit. The memory circuit, which includes the 'hc373, the 'hc132, and the RAM chip itself, with about 27 signals going to the (...) (28 years ago, 13-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: HB Downloader Trouble —Karl Altenburg
   Well, I got my HB working. I brought it over to a friends house where he was able to program it using his machine with little trouble. So, obviously it was not the HB per se. I brought it back home, and had trouble downloading from IC 3.1b but was (...) (28 years ago, 14-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)