 Robotics / Handy Board / 1170
1169  |  1171
Subject:
Thanks, Fred
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 27 Dec 1996 04:11:24 GMT

Fred,

Thanks for giving us this great design.  I appreciate it and I enjoyed
building my Handy Board from a kit.

I do have two corrections, though.  No big deal, just typos.

In the on-line assembly instructions, J15 is referred to as J14 at one
point, in the the "HB Beeper and LCD Circuitry" section.

The Handy Board Power Circuit diagram shows the LM7805 reversed.  I
believe pin 3 should be at 5V and pin 1 at 9V.  (My drawing is dated
September 27, 1995).

It was also unclear to me that dl requires a null modem cable (if this
is even true?).

Anyway, I hope this helps someone.

Byrom