 Robotics / Handy Board / *7264 (-10)
  Re: Good source for Servos

(...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard, lugnet.robotics)

  Good source for Servos

Hi, Can somebody tell me where I can buy servos cheap? Thanks Kalyan Mulampaka Software Engineer e GE Information Services ___...___ Ph#: (770) 698 4436 (O) (770) 390 0887 (R) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: hexapod walker

(...) An excellent site Rien! I hope you get the SPO256 code and diagram posted soon. Thanks, - Nick - (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: hexipod walker

Personally I use a Scott Edwards Serial Servo Controller (model 1, there is a new one out now) - SSC. On the handyboard web site is a program to control this serial device from the handyboard, which means you can just set each leg position and let (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: hexipod walker

Have a look a (URL) is my hobby robotics site. Currently I have a Hexwalker running with a HB. The 12 servo's are simply controller by a PIC 16F84. This PIC is controlled by the HB through an async interface. This makes it lightweight on the HB, so (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  hall effect sensors

hi all i am thinking of buying a hall effect magnetic sensor. what is the model compatible with the HB and what is its sensing range. cheers fazal (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Sonar and the handyboard

My guess is that the Polaroid unit will only be able to drive transducers with electrical characteristics very similar to the Polaroid transducer. The transducer functions mainly as a capacitor, and in between pings, it is kept at a couple hundred (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: GP2D02?

Yeah, go to Acroname Inc. at (URL) or Patrick Hui/The Robot Store at (URL) Ray Gansler Mike (K1-Fh/ESC1) <handyboard@media.mit.edu> wrote in message news:4B9D9ADDF526D21...kes.com... Has anyone found a source for the GP2D02? -----Original (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: hexipod walker

COOL! How do you control 8 servos? I have the expansion board and there are only 6 servo connections there. What other port did you use to control the other 2 servo? Or do you use the expansion board at all? I am looking for a way to add two more (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: HB and Acceleration

Actually, I live in Wisconsin, and I heard about the "Rockets for School" but no one in my high school knows anything about it. I saw it on the news. . . Now that I am in college, and I still want to try launching something up in the sky! Possibly a (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact