 Robotics / Handy Board / *6674 (-10)
  Re: OVER 1 AMP

(...) www.yahoo.com, search for "H Bridge", trust me, lots of hits will comeup. Look for the 4QD pages, they talk a lot about H Bridge designs. If you aren't comfortable with electronic design, don't bother though... (...) This IS an H Bridge. Its a (...) (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  OVER 1 AMP

Now, I recieved two good answers for my problems. 1) Built an H-Bridge 2) Use the LMD18200 Now has any one any documentation on an easy H bridge that I could build without wasting much time? The same goes for the LMD18200, I understand that is not (...) (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: before I reinvent the wheel

No, but I have used my HP48sx to control the Fascinating Electronics board as well as an NRD535 shortwave receiver. The serial I/O of the HP48 is limited to shield, ground, tx and rx pins so in both cases I had to wire special cables to jumper (...) (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Source for IS1U60

Hi Igor - - When you need to locate parts, try this link: (URL) found a couple of sources for the IS1U60 through them. - Nick - (...) (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Source for IS1U60

(...) Addendum to my last post. For my money, I would get the LiteOn unit instead. Its less fragile (nifty metal can) and has the same pinout as the Sharp GP1U58Y units, and you can get them in a variety of frequencies at (URL) Part Number 160-1153, (...) (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Source for IS1U60

(...) (URL) carries them, but they currently say they have no stock, you'd have to find what their lead-time is. Also, a Canadian firm (URL) carries them, and they DO have them in stock. HVW's cost about US$1.00 more, but at least you can get them! (...) (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Source for IS1U60

Hi! Can anybody point me to a mail order company who carries the Sharp IS1U60 infrared demodulator? Thanx...Igor (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Good place to but miniboard?

(...) First off, how much are you looking to pay? It can be built fairly cheaply if you are interested. Second, there is a mailing list for the miniboard. Check out Fred Martin's FTP site relating to the miniboard for the details. It's all in there. (...) (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Good place to but miniboard?

hi Was just wondering if you guys now of a cheap place to buy a miniboard(kit or assemebled) or if any of you are willing to part with one you have lyeing around the shop. Also is there a mailing list like this one for the Miniboard? Has any one (...) (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: before I reinvent the wheel

Doh! I should have said I was planning on using IR, but a serial cable makes more sense (at least to start with)... Thanks, Paul Adam Oliver wrote in message <001401bf04c9$2bdb67...c@adam>... I haven't actually done this, but I'm pretty sure the (...) (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact