 Robotics / Handy Board / 6795
Re: Good place to but miniboard?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 21:02:01 GMT

Was just wondering if you guys now of a cheap place to buy a miniboard(kit
or assemebled) or if any of you are willing to part with one you have lyeing
around the shop.

Also is there a mailing list like this one for the Miniboard?
Has any one tried using the miniboard as a controller for a micromouse?

First off, how much are you looking to pay?  It can be built fairly
cheaply if you are interested.

Second, there is a mailing list for the miniboard.  Check out Fred
Martin's FTP site relating to the miniboard for the details.  It's all in
there.

Thirdly, I'm sure someone has.  I'm currently using it as a brain to a
Sumo bot.  Look around, I'm sure someone on the mailing list can help you.

-Jim Munro
<jimmn@xnet.com>