 Robotics / Events / 119
    Re: Eurolegofest —Mario Ferrari
   (...) you some system permission to do that. I didn't even think it was possible. (...) /loc/uk/ (...) names/ideas/possible (...) to (...) That's great of you Richard. We just needed a volunteer to start keep track of names and ideas. Your (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.org)

        Re: Eurolegofest —Richard Franks
   (...) Yep - Todd very kindly offered to do this to enable us to organise our fledgling UKLUG and other UK information! (...) :) It's got a new page: (URL) that both links carry the same information - the new page is just embedded into the original (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.org)

        Re: Eurolegofest —Mario Ferrari
   Well done Richard. Simple and straight to the point. BTW, Dennis Clark is from the US, while Franz-Michael S. Mellbin lives in Denmark. Horacio J. Peña from Argentina sent me an e-mail saying he plans to be in Europe next spring/summer and would be (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.org)

        Re: Eurolegofest —Richard Franks
   Hi all, This seems to be working out quite well, although until the New Year I will only be able to go online and update the page once in a little while. I've had a few mails discussing the event sent to me, which didn't appear on LUGNET - so I (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.org)