 Robotics / Education / 17
Re: Cat by the tail!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.edu
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 1999 22:53:17 GMT

I've got lots of RCX-educational related stuff at these links:

http://www.weston.org/Schools/teched/middleschool/berwin/
http://www.ceeo.tufts.edu/
http://ldaps.ivv.nasa.gov/ (this site is moving soon, so act fast.  i'll
repost when it gets a new address)

-ben

Terry King wrote:

Steve, I'm working on some material; will be developing more
as I teach some Middle School kids starting soon.  Let's try to
collaborate here.

I am researching other Education links and lists for current Mindstorms
users in Education. I will try to publicize this list and hope to get
some other teachers to drop in here.

HAve you written up any of there stuff you've done??

I am working on a broad outline of what might be covered with
Mindstorms as a springboard to further work in Electronics, Computer
Science, Mechanical Design etc.  I'll post that, uh,, Real Soon Now...

--
Regards,
Terry King   ...In The Woods In Vermont