 Robotics / Education / 12
  Re: Cat by the tail!

(URL) has several "kits" that are designed for classrooms. The RIS can be purchased in bulk (4 Mindstorms bricks) plus 1600 other pieces. (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.edu)

  Re: Cat by the tail!: Rcx / MindStorms Classroom

Fred, I'm confused by the Pitsco site. Which package are you referring to as the "Mindstroms Bulk" set? Have you seen one of these?? I'm wondering if there is any advantage over 4 retail Mindstorms sets at $199 each or so.... Software: I was (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.edu)

  Re: Cat by the tail!: Rcx / MindStorms Classroom

*** Forwarded from Tonya, who is having trouble posting here... *** In my opinion the mindstorms sets for $199 are the best deal. If you can buy them locally (Best Buy) then you can even save shipping. Mindstorms RIS includes the exact same parts as (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.edu)