 Robotics / CyberMaster / 67
Re: cybermaster set-up problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.cybermaster
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 20:45:40 GMT

Jim,

I also had problems with the control tower. It was over when I installed a
fresh battery. Then I modified the control tower so I could connect an
extarnal power-supply. Now it's alway working.

regards,

Bert J. Giesen

Jim Nyby <jnyby@waypt.com> wrote in message news:G6DB92.B24@lugnet.com...
Got the Cybermaster for my son and am having trouble with the radio tower
connection to the computer.  Do I have to configure a Com Port for Windows • to
accept the new device?  Is there a simple way to do this?

Thanks,

Jim