 Robotics / CyberMaster / 66
Re: Cybermaster ? What and where is it?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.cybermaster
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 19:23:55 GMT

On Mon, 1 Jan 2001 23:56:29 GMT, "Corey Ward" <tacguy@msn.com> wrote:

What exactly is the Cybermaster? I am seeing posts about it but I do not see
this in the U.S. Is this a Eurpoean only product similar to the RIS? Is it
different in some ways?
Thanks
Sorry to tell you, but the Cybermaster is only sold in Europe (AFAIK).
The used RC tower is not certified for distribution in the US.

The model is sold here (in Germany) for around $75 if you accept a
slightly damaged case.

cu Harald