 Robotics / CyberMaster / 62
    Cybermaster ? What and where is it? —Corey Ward
   What exactly is the Cybermaster? I am seeing posts about it but I do not see this in the U.S. Is this a Eurpoean only product similar to the RIS? Is it different in some ways? Thanks (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

        Re: Cybermaster ? What and where is it? —Monica Stewart
     First off, I don't have a cybermaster, but I've stumbled across web pages with information concerning Cybermaster many times and I was seriously thinking of trying to purchase a set. It comes in a really cool case! It does seem to be mostly for (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

         Re: Cybermaster ? What and where is it? —John Jensen
     (...) The case isn't that cool:) There has been a few in aluminum suitcases, but generally it's delivered in cardbox suitcases. But it is a very good set, it can be programmed with many of the same tools as the Mindstorms, as it has many of the same (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

         Re: Cybermaster ? What and where is it? —Juergen Stuber
     (...) The aluminum case is also rather flimsy, mine got a lot of dents just from transporting it on the back of my bike. Jürgen (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

        Re: Cybermaster ? What and where is it? —Harald Maehrer
   (...) Sorry to tell you, but the Cybermaster is only sold in Europe (AFAIK). The used RC tower is not certified for distribution in the US. The model is sold here (in Germany) for around $75 if you accept a slightly damaged case. cu Harald (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)