 Robotics / CyberMaster / 51
    Cybermaster Scans —Harald Maehrer
   Greetings. Recently i bought me a Cybermaster which was reduced in price because of some transport damage. It was only $60 and so i coudnt resist :-). Bad luck, there were only 2 aerials left. Now i have trouble explaining to lego customerservice (...) (24 years ago, 28-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

        Re: Cybermaster Scans —Michael Andersen
   (...) Have you tried to use only 1 aerial each for the tower and the bot - that might well work?! (...) Try to call them 'antennas' - maybe that's easier to understand. (...) (24 years ago, 28-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

        Re: Cybermaster Scans —Harald Maehrer
     (...) Thanks for the idea. I'll try it and report the result. But i want to have this set complete too. So with the help of Jürgen Stuber (who sent me a scan via email) i'm now pretty shure that they understand my needs now. (24 years ago, 29-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

        Re: Cybermaster Scans —Harald Maehrer
   Rehi all. Finally they made it. I've got my antennas!! Yippie!!! <s> But first they sent me a tower and a controlunit! Would you believe that? After that i called again and luckily i had a guy on the hook who works for lego _and_ plays with it. So (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)