 Robotics / CyberMaster / 46
    Re: Can I use two cybermasters —Iain M. Barker
   lars.gertsen@mail.tele.dk (Lars Gertsen) wrote in message <39CF48B1.3FAA88A2@m....tele.dk>: (...) I've just tested, and it's possible to get RCX-CC to control two Cybermasters at once, from one tower, but they'll both do the same thing (dancing (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

        Re: Can I use two cybermasters —Hao-yang Wang
   Without picking up the soldering iron and modifying its frequency, talking to multiple CyberMasters on the same frequency is, I guess, very similar to talking to multiple RCXs through IR. When the PC sends out a command through the tower, every (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)