 Robotics / CyberMaster / 45
  Can I use two cybermasters

Hello, The price for cybermaster is lowered to about 50 $ here in Denmark so I am thinking of bying a 2nd one. Can I use two CM in the same room or do they all use the same frequency? Lars Gertsen - Denmark (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

  Re: Can I use two cybermasters

lars.gertsen@mail.tele.dk (Lars Gertsen) wrote in message <39CF48B1.3FAA88A2@m....tele.dk>: (...) I've just tested, and it's possible to get RCX-CC to control two Cybermasters at once, from one tower, but they'll both do the same thing (dancing (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

  Re: Can I use two cybermasters

(...) Hello Lars, I have a second cybermaster set. I swop in one cm the two Xtals. After changing the Xtals in one tower the both systems seemed to work fine. Even using the Cybermasters parallel. One Problem is using the two towers with a single pc (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

  Re: Can I use two cybermasters

(...) I presume by Xtal you are talking about some frequency device like a crystal. What kind of replacement would work, and how easy is it to change the frequency? (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

  Re: Can I use two cybermasters

Without picking up the soldering iron and modifying its frequency, talking to multiple CyberMasters on the same frequency is, I guess, very similar to talking to multiple RCXs through IR. When the PC sends out a command through the tower, every (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)