 Robotics / CyberMaster / 34
Re: 8450 - Now in Busy Bee - and other stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics.cybermaster
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 10:45:54 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.technic, Scott Arthur writes:
8450 - Now in Busy Bee

The price is UKP44 (quite high), but buyers from outside the EU get a 17.5%
discount as they do not have to pay vat!

Full contact deatails are here:
http://come.to/busy.bee

Do you need the base cybermaster set to make use of this set (other than for
parts)

I think so, or at leats it says so on the box.

And, is it good for parts in its own right?

To be honest, I've no idea what is in the box(?)

Is there any demand for it
in the US? What's MSRP?

I get, on average, one mail per week asking if I can get it. I have been
offered one for $15 less in Germany... but I am not sure if that item was on
special.

Thanks, I may have a chance to buy a few, trying to decide if it's worth the
bother.

How much is it in your neck of the woods?

BTW : BB also have the rather dull 8428 for UKP 20 & the biggest ZNAP set
for ~ UKP15 (17.5% discount on both if outside the EU). The 8480 on the BB page
(UKP70) is now out of stock, and he is expecting the 8462 over the next few
weeks - price will be in the same ball park as DYA. No other technic due in -
other than some of the competition range (I can't remember the price he quoted
for that).

Scott A