 Robotics / CyberMaster / 33
Re: 8450 - Now in Busy Bee
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics.cybermaster
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 10:32:58 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Scott Arthur writes:
8450 - Now in Busy Bee

The price is UKP44 (quite high), but buyers from outside the EU get a 17.5%
discount as they do not have to pay vat!

Full contact deatails are here:
http://come.to/busy.bee

Do you need the base cybermaster set to make use of this set (other than for
parts) And, is it good for parts in its own right? Is there any demand for it
in the US? What's MSRP?

Thanks, I may have a chance to buy a few, trying to decide if it's worth the
bother.