 Technic / 1740
Re: 8450 - Now in Busy Bee
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics.cybermaster
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2000 03:57:28 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Do you need the base cybermaster set to make use of this set (other than for
parts) And, is it good for parts in its own right? Is there any demand for it
in the US? What's MSRP?

Although designed as an expansion set for CyberMaster, this set can be built
stand-alone. The CD-Rom included contains building instructions and extra
missions if you do have the CyberMaster set. I counted 640 pieces. Colours are
mostly black, 'aqua' and some yellow.

Grahame