 Robotics / CyberMaster / 149
Re: Set 8482
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics.cybermaster
Date:
Sat, 17 Jul 2010 00:10:00 GMT

Since these are all video files (MOV), it is almost impossible to convert them
to any kind of useful instructions (like PDF).  I suppose a very patient person
could do it by taking screen captures of all the files at critical points and
then making an instruction book out of them.  Unfortunately, since the software
will not run under modern versions of Windows, there is no good way to step
through the instruction files or even see what order they should be in.
There exist programs (not sure where) that can convert a video file into a
series of still images.
From there, it could be converted into a set of building instructions.