 Robotics / CyberMaster / 135
Re: Custom sensors on the cybermaster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.cybermaster
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2006 19:55:16 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.cybermaster, Juergen Stuber wrote:
Yes, on the RCX it is 0 to 5V with 10 bit resolution.
I'd suppose the Cybermaster is compatible with that,
except that it cannot provide power to active sensors.

Good I found this post today - I was just about to fool around w/ one of my
spare cybermasters and hook up the RIS light sensors to it. So that's obviously
a useless attempt, as the active sensors won't do a thing.

Which in turn means that in order to build what I am planning for I may have to
buy another RCX or two... but I'm running short on parts anyway...

Jerry