 Robotics / CyberMaster / 134
Re: Custom sensors on the cybermaster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.cybermaster
Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 2006 12:27:19 GMT

Hi John,

"John Jensen" <sandagervej31@privat.dk> writes:

I've managed to get communication up and running from labview to the
cybermaster, and noticed as I was testing different resistors as sensors
that the values returned is following a curve.

maybe that curve corresponds to a 10k Pullup-Resistor to 5V?

This suggests to me that the inputs on the cybermaster are
constructed in such a way that I can apply a voltage to
the input instead of just a resistor.

Yes, on the RCX it is 0 to 5V with 10 bit resolution.
I'd suppose the Cybermaster is compatible with that,
except that it cannot provide power to active sensors.

Hilsen

Jürgen

--
Jürgen Stuber <juergen@jstuber.net>