 Robotics / Search Results: EVENT_MASK
 Results 561 – 580 of 803.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  RE: Define Event icon...

(...) Hi Jerry, Event Handling can be a long chapter to talk about. I am sure you will find a more well-explained chapter in some OS or just language book such as C++, or even in Java. Briefly speaking, event is a piece of real time information, (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

event
(score: 0.770)

  Re: questions on events

(...) Yeah, my fault. I said two things that do not have to follow. Yes, you can use one event monitor to watch more than one event... and yes, you can't nest event monitoring statements. I've not used an event watcher to monitor more than one event (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

event
(score: 0.769)

  Spybot RC button release event

Hi, how can I catch spybot's remote control button release event (in NQC)? Is it possible? (I know how to catch RC button pressed, but can't figure out the release event.) Thanks. (20 years ago, 29-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

event
(score: 0.768)

  Re: Define Event icon...

(...) The condition of being equal to 3 is not an event. However, the action of transitioning to 3 is. I'd use the "set up normal event" command followed by the "define event" command. Set the upper threshold to 4, the lower to 2, and the duration (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

event
(score: 0.768)

  First LEGO League

(...) There has been talk of running the '04 FLL challenge as an event at Brickfest DC in '05... (...) Now is a VERY good time to volunteer some time with FLL. Coming up in November & December there are tournaments all over. Here's a good place to (...) (20 years ago, 4-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.768)

  FIRST LEGO Leage, robotics contests, etc., was: RE: Access Ideas

On FLL -- the challenges may seem easy to you, but as a coach you CANNOT help your team... (Believe me, you can get very tired of biting your tongue! LOL!) And the challenges are not easy for the team members! Neither is coaching them without giving (...) (20 years ago, 4-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.767)

  How to make my robot "Talk"

Hi everybody, I am involved in a project that makes necesseary some voice feedback. I was wonderig the best aproach to connect a playback device that could be controled by the RCX. Does anybody know some device that could be easily interfaced with (...) (20 years ago, 4-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.767)

  Re: RCX Replacement Firmware

"John Barnes" <barnes@sensors.com> wrote in message news:I6uDu9.MqE@lugnet.com... (...) I hope this proves to be the case. (...) There's user configuration control, but not over "concurrent processes". The best way to think of it is that the opcode (...) (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.766)

  Re: RCX Replacement Firmware - Performance Testing Results

This message summarizes performance testing of the replacement firmware compared to the Lego standard firmware. Several different NQC programs were downloaded from the web and their performance measured. Results were normalized so that Lego firmware (...) (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.766)

  Define Event icon...

Hi I'd like to set up an event to watch for a containers value = 3. I am trying to use the "Define Event" icon, but has no luck yet. Just wonder if there is anyone out there has suggestion. The official doc does not explain much different from what (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

event
(score: 0.766)

  Re: Define Event icon...

(...) Elizabeth, you are a few steps ahead of me in working with 'Events'. Could you explain, in plain English, what exactly an 'Event' is? ...it's not a 'State' because it can be a constant or a variable. Yet you can have an 'Event Fork' which is (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

event
(score: 0.765)

  AFOLs and Mindstorms

My colleague, Jan Beyer has asked me to pass along word of something cool he's working on. As he works to help community build and spread even further in Europe, he was thinking it might be fun to pull together an AFOL Mindstorms competition. Sorta (...) (20 years ago, 23-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.robotics, FTX) !

event
(score: 0.765)

  Re: AFOLs and Mindstorms

Jake McKee writes: > My colleague, Jan Beyer has asked me to pass along word of > something cool he's working on. > > As he works to help community build and spread even further in > Europe, he was thinking it might be fun to pull together an AFOL > (...) (20 years ago, 24-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.765)

  NELUG display at RI Cooks Convention

This past weekend, the New England Lego User's Group displayed a 10'x30' train display at the RI Cooks convention in Providence. We were also accompnaied by a pair of RI First Lego League teams who are preparing for competition this coming January. (...) (20 years ago, 23-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.loc.us.ri, FTX) !

event
(score: 0.765)

  RE: AFOLs and Mindstorms

I'm not sure what you're asking... I don't think we're talking about multiple events. Jake ___...___ From: Russell Nelson [mailto:nelson@crynwr.com] Sent: Tue 11/23/2004 10:59 PM To: Jacob McKee Cc: lego-robotics@crynwr.com Subject: Re: AFOLs and (...) (20 years ago, 24-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.765)

  Re: AFOLs and Mindstorms

(...) Three hours for building and programming is *extremely* tight, even with a second two hour session the next day if everything had to be done from scratch. I've run a couple of competitions that way, but only because more time wasn't available. (...) (20 years ago, 30-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.764)

  Re: AFOLs and Mindstorms

I got answers to a some of the questions we've been asking from Jan Beyer about the contest. Question: There seems to be two aspects to the competition. You mention registration is required by February "so you can work at home", as well as an event (...) (20 years ago, 30-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.764)

  Re: AFOLs and Mindstorms

(...) The main thing is that it's even for everyone. Allowing everyone to bring pre-written code is fair. On the other hand, not allowing anyone to bring pre-written code would also be fair. It kind of comes down to how they want to organize the (...) (20 years ago, 30-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.764)

  RE: Define Event icon...

Yes, Tom. This is exactly what I was trying to do... To trigger an event when it becomes 3. Great! Thank you very much! Cool! (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

event
(score: 0.764)

  Re: Define Event icon...

(...) I fear I became very frustrated with Robolab, so can't help you *specificly* with that enviroment, but... at a firmware level, events can "watch" several different sources: sensors, timers, three simple counters... however, they can not be (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

event
(score: 0.764)

More:  Next Page >>