 Robotics / 9949
  Re: Marble Miser pics now on my website.

Dave: I love your designs! (Actually, I'm jealous of your superior skill.) They are functional and attractive. Great work, and I'm thankful for the extra detail on your site about the construction phases as well. Great work. Onward ... --Doug Wilcox (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Marble Miser pics now on my website.

(...) Dave, I saw your design at the show and it was indeed very good. There were lots of very intersting little bots there, including one from Iain Hendry (hope I got the sp right). There was a large selection of builders too, from high-school kids (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Marble Miser pics now on my website.

(...) You did (^: (Few people do!) Iain -- tokama (URL) UIN 5362826 AIM Linjerflyg h e n d r y j r AT o x f o r d DOT n e t (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)