 Robotics / 993
    CyberMaster stuff —Laurentino Martins
   My latest tests with CyberMaster show that the maximum usable memory for downloading a program is 412 bytes. The tests were made with Dave Baum's NQCC and I don't know of those how much are real program, since I don't know the structure of an .RCX (...) (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: CyberMaster stuff —stephen p spackman
   (...) I thought we had determined that CM used a different processor model with 512 bytes more memory than the one on the RCX? stephen (confused) (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)