 Robotics / 9879
    Cybermaster purchase is it a good thing ? —Christophe Vanhecke
   Hello, Possessing two RCX, I try to know if buying a Cybermaster is a good value, as this set is always available in Toy'rUs France. Is it an autonomous robot, like RCX ? - Christophe - PS: Where european people bought the Robotics Discovery Set ? (24 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Cybermaster purchase is it a good thing ? —Marco C.
   (...) value, as (...) Yup, it is. It has less memory, no LSD display, no flashable firmware and only one program "slot". Two of the three motors available, are fixed to the brick. Due to it's radio-link instead of IR-link, I tend to use it with PC (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)