 Robotics / 9871
    Re: Remote RCX control using a second RCX —Tobias Möller
   Now when the world shop is gone, where am I supposed to buy my extra sensors and such? In my Swedish RIS version, a line of text said "you can buy extra sensors on Legoworldshop.com". But now when it´s gone, all I can hope is that they´ll sell as (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Remote RCX control using a second RCX —Jacob Schultz
     Hi Tobias, (...) A few days ago I ordered some parts from the Lego Service Catalog. I included a short letter in the envelope and asked how I could order the RIS 1.0->1.5 upgrade kit now that LWS is closed. When I received my blocks today they had (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Remote RCX control using a second RCX —Dennis Clark
   (...) Tobias, Have you tried contacting LEGO via the two mail links on the world shop pages? It does seem dumb of them to drop the current shop and not open again until late summer, but, whatever... There should be options for you or they will (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)