 Robotics / 9864
    RE: 2 Motors -> 1 axle —Dave Johnson
   (...) <snip> (...) OK, enough people have replied along these lines that I have to assume it's true. And the more I think about it, and about how electric motors work, the more I'm convinced it must be true, even with all the internal gearing and (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: 2 Motors -> 1 axle —Andy Gombos
   I had 2 motors hooked up to 2 outputs for valves. The valves ran fine. When I combined the 2 wires on one input, the valves ran considerably slower, since the current was shared between 2 motors. I guess if you are running at speed four, and you (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: 2 Motors -> 1 axle —Matthew Miller
   (...) Probably wrong, since the different speeds are done via pulse modulation. (24 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)