 Robotics / 9858
  Re: RCX-IR Tower Communication

I downloaded that already. I confess I didn't explore all possibilities yet but sending messages to the RCX seens to be one of the limitations. I'm aware of the commands you mentioned but I'm not sure if they will work if the RCX moves out of range (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RCX-IR Tower Communication

(...) They will fail if the rcx has to send messages and the tower "sleeps". The tower can always send messages, but enter into sleep mode after a few seconds (to the group : correct me if I'm wrong:-). The rcx can send message only if the tower is (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)