 Robotics / 9802
Re:Sensor Project Book Scans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 13:05:23 GMT

I hope that everybody who wanted too look at these scans could, because I took
them down this morning. I will NOT put them up again.

Andy

Jari Pyyluoma wrote:

Copying for private use, or for some friends is not illegal, although =

some
people want to make it illegal.

Copyright law does indeed allow copying under a number of 'fair use'
guidelines.  I seriously doubt, however, that any court would consider
scanning the entire book and posting it on a publicly available web site
as 'fair use'.

I'm not commenting on the morality involved - just the legality.

Dave Baum

--
reply to: dbaum at enteract dot com