 Robotics / 9777
    Motor output multiplexing —Simon Jensen-Fellows
   I have just built a 2 motor to 4 output multiplexer. (One motor is used to direct the output of the other to one of four axles. It is easily expandible to 6 outputs) It works, but it's not very elegant and my feeling is that it could be done with (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Motor output multiplexing —David Leeper
     Hi Simon, I'd be interested in seeing what you've done. I'll be needing as many motors as I can get in the near future. Is there a web site? David Leeper (cannot have too many motors) (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Motor output multiplexing —Mauro Vianna
   I had the same problem. I already tried 2 aproaches: 1) One motor "slides" the second one to key positions where its small gear connects to gears in separate axles. It was not elegant and I had a problem to control the sliding motor position. It was (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)