 Robotics / 9778
Re: Motor output multiplexing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 19:05:05 GMT

Hi Simon,

I'd be interested in seeing what you've done. I'll be needing as many motors as
I can get in the near future. Is there a web site?

David Leeper (cannot have too many motors)

I have just built a 2 motor to 4 output multiplexer.
(One motor is used to direct the output of the other to
one of four axles. It is easily expandible to 6 outputs)

It works, but it's not very elegant and my feeling is that
it could be done with fewer elements. Does anyone have
pointers to similar robust constructions ?

-Simon