 Robotics / 9674
  Annoying 'full quotes'

Hi, 3 weeks ago I started reading this newsgroup/mailing list. Yes, I readed all 9000+ postings. And one thing is that many of you do 'full qoutes'. Why? The only polite reason for me is: You don't know, how to quote. This is what I found on (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Annoying 'full quotes'

(...) Hmm.. Just to nitpick the nitpicker.. "readed"? And why is this going to just lugnet.robotics? 9000+ postings in 3 weeks? I think there's only been maybe 1000 at most posts to robotics over the last 3 weeks, so I'm assuming either you're (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Annoying 'full quotes'

(...) David, I think he meant that he has just spent the past 3 weeks reading all past 9000+ postings to lugnet.robotics (that's about the right number). (...) Well, although the use of the comma in that position isn't correct for the English (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.publish)