 Robotics / 9674
9673  |  9675
Subject:
Annoying 'full quotes'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 16:33:01 GMT

Hi,

3 weeks ago I started reading this newsgroup/mailing list. Yes, I
readed all 9000+ postings. And one thing is that many of you do 'full
qoutes'.

Why? The only polite reason for me is: You don't know, how to quote.

This is what I found on http://www.newbie.net/Newbie_Pages/new41.html

Quote only the parts you want to discuss, with your questions or
comments following each segment. If you post an answer without the
question, other people will have no idea what you are talking about.

If you quote an entire message in order to reply to a small part of
it, other people have to wade through the whole message to determine
what it is about.

And please, put one blank line between your text and the others text.

Thank you

Stefan Krister

--
You have moved your mouse. Windows must be rebooted for the
changes to take effect.