 Robotics / 9609
9608  |  9610
Subject:
Scout SDK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 14:27:10 GMT

We got the Scout too now (with all its additional features lurking under its
plastic). Now we just have to think up a crazy contraption using the RCX, Scout
and Micro-Scout interactively.

So to David Baum (three cheers!) keep up the good work with next
version of NQC. NQC for the RCX & Scout may be a small step for the average
Minifig fan - but it will bw a giant leap forward for the Mindstorms community.

Happy New Year to everyone.

Franz-Michael S. Mellbin

---
Franz-Michael S. Mellbin