 Robotics / 9597
    At last, RC servos are a go! —Pink Tail
   I have finally cracked the RC servo/RCX connection. A fairly simpe PIC based device built into one of the larger battery housings. The one that comes with 8735. I hollowed out the on/off switch compartment and installed the tiny circuit. It still (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: At last, RC servos are a go! —Russell Nelson
   Pink Tail writes: > The motor output from the RCX is decoded as a serial > data stream. There are 14 possible codes, 7 on each > wire from the RCX. In my case I have the PIC programmed > to set a selected servo left or right of center for power (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)