 Robotics / 9583
Re: Design wanted: Touch sensor for passing trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 16:56:42 GMT

I've build the design from Ted Michon. It is working great. With Ted's
permission, I've put his note on the web at

http://kd.dynip.com/kadie/v4/Construction/Trains/TrainTouchSensor2.htm

Thanks to everyone,

Carl