 Robotics / 9473
  Universal Joints

While building the 8448, I was dissapointed to see universal joints used in the drive for the suspension system. My experiance with these in the past was not the best. The axel holder end will crack under stress. I am leery to motorize the model (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Universal Joints

"RE" == Richard Earley <richard.earley@worl...t.att.net> writes: RE> While building the 8448, I was dissapointed to see universal RE> joints used in the drive for the suspension system. My experiance RE> with these in the past was not the best. The (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)