 Robotics / 9426
  nqc -firmware

Hi All, Last weekend, I finally had some spare time and took the opportunity to program my RCX with NQC. Sure beats the heck out the RCX code! However, I had some problems downloading the firmware before I could download my code. I used the (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: nqc -firmware

(...) I've had some problems with this with an older version of nqc. If you give it a timeout of 70 or more (I believe), this should fix your problem. I believe the flag is -timeout or -t. Tim Tim Gion tcg3j@cs.virginia.edu (fastest) or (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)