 Robotics / 9374
  New to Robotics

My son is receiving a RCX set for Xmas. I'm stuck in Houston supporting the HTS servicing mission and can't wait to get back to "help" him play with his new toy. I learned a lot from this bulletin board. Its great support for what I'm hoping is a (...) (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: New to Robotics

Bob, Welcome to the Robotics Invention System and the RCX. I know you and your son will have an excellent time with it. Sorry that you are missing the holiday with your family, but what a fantastic project you are working on. There is a program with (...) (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: New to Robotics

Thanks, I appreciate the HST recognition. We often wonder if anyone is interested. They have an interesting web site @ (URL) (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: New to Robotics

(...) For more information on Mindstorms in school check out lugnet eduction and robolab discussion groups. I organized a robotics group at my son's school. Here is our website: (URL) Luck with the Hubble Telescope and your son's robotics (...) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)