 Robotics / 9370
9369  |  9371
Subject:
Dave's Excellent Book
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 26 Dec 1999 12:03:26 GMT

Hi,

I am currently reading through Dave's book.  It is the best.  I really like
the way he handles contruction.  This is far better than the O'Reilly book.
Great job!  I was wondering if you can add an addendum to the book on how to
use the clutch gear (the thick white gear that came with my 1.0 -> 1.5 RIS
upgrade).  Thanks for NQC & this book.

Ram