 Robotics / 9353
  Got the book, have a question...

A thousand thanks to Dave Baum for the exceptional book! And thanks for NQC as well! I am really enjoying both. Now for the question: the diagrams in the book show a 1x2 plate with a rabbetted edge to allow the motors to slide/mount onto. I've (...) (25 years ago, 24-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Got the book, have a question...

(...) You're welcome - I'm thrilled that people are finding NQC and the book useful. (...) There should be 8 of these pieces in RIS 1.0 (#9719) or RIS 1.5 (#9747). You can get a better view of the piece here: 1.0 instructions: Pg 24, 4 of them are (...) (25 years ago, 24-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)