 Robotics / 9353
9352  |  9354
Subject:
Got the book, have a question...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 20:23:33 GMT

A thousand thanks to Dave Baum for the exceptional book! And thanks for NQC
as well! I am really enjoying both.

Now for the question: the diagrams in the book show a 1x2 plate with a
rabbetted edge to allow the motors to slide/mount onto. I've looked through
my 1.0 goodies and through the online images of the Pitsco catalog and
cannot find the pieces. If someone would take a moment and post the number
of the package that has those in it, I'd sure be appreciative.
Al