 Robotics / 9354
Re: Got the book, have a question...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 21:21:41 GMT

In article <v02130500b4898494515a@[12.73.137.196]>, aszy@worldnet.att.net
(Al & Becky Szymanski) wrote:

A thousand thanks to Dave Baum for the exceptional book! And thanks for NQC
as well! I am really enjoying both.

You're welcome - I'm thrilled that people are finding NQC and the book useful.

Now for the question: the diagrams in the book show a 1x2 plate with a
rabbetted edge to allow the motors to slide/mount onto. I've looked through
my 1.0 goodies and through the online images of the Pitsco catalog and
cannot find the pieces. If someone would take a moment and post the number
of the package that has those in it, I'd sure be appreciative.
Al

There should be 8 of these pieces in RIS 1.0 (#9719)  or RIS 1.5 (#9747).
You can get a better view of the piece here:

1.0 instructions:

Pg 24, 4 of them are used in Step 5
Pg 47, 2nd column of pieces, 7th one down (just above the grey 1x5 half beam)

1.5 instructions:

Pg 59, 1 is used in Step 4
Back flap, 2nd column of pieces, 3rd one down (just above the crossblock)

Dave Baum

--
reply to: dbaum at enteract dot com