 Robotics / 9319
9318  |  9320
Subject:
MINDSTORMS Help Wanted for Party
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 14:13:26 GMT

Forwarding this along...

Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 09:52:03 -0500
From: Lisa Toledo <ltoledo@renegade.dentsu.com>
Subject: Lego Mindstorms

Hi!  I am planning a website launch party/event for web developers, in
which the primary entertainment element will center around Lego
Mindstorms.  The event will be held in the Boston area in mid-February.
I am looking for (1) adults who would be interested in showcasing their
Mindstorm Robotic Inventions, or  (2) adults who have experience in
programming Lego Mindstorms and who could act as tech support.  I would
appreciate if you could either circulate this email with my contact
information, or pass on the name of individuals/groups who would be
interested in participating.  I am very eager to talk with anyone who
would fit the above criteria, as I need to plan and budget for this
event as soon as possible.

Thank you for your help.

Lisa Toledo
Renegade Marketing Group