 Robotics / 9320
RE: How old are you?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 14:32:44 GMT

Just turned 38.

I have never owned a pinball machine, but I did own a Missile Command video
game.  I love that first generation of video after Atari pong....Scramble,
Missile Command, Asteroids, Galaxia, Pole Position.  I can't stand the
current rave of kick boxing, drive-by-shooting video.

Still have my childhood Lego's, but they had been put away for about 25
years till I stumbled across the RCX.

My daughters love Lego also.  There are a bunch of little Technic sets that
are going to make it into their stockings tomorrow night.  They ask me,
"Daddy, did you play with your robots at work today?"

Happy Holidays,

Jeff
jeffrey.hazen@northmill.net