 Robotics / 9238
RE: Lucky Canadians - Upgrade arrived
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 15:24:15 GMT

I bought it in November 1999, within the "valid" upgrade timeframe. The lady
I talked to wasn't concerned when I bought it, just if it was a 1.0. The
"official" corporate policy limits the time frame, but if you talk to the
right person, who knows. They didn't charge me shipping, in Canada, even
though it said they would, right on the box.
MG

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Doucette [SMTP:rob.doucette@worldnet.att.net]
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 1999 7:20 PM
To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com
Subject: Re: Lucky Canadians - Upgrade arrived

How old is your 1.0?

-Rob.

"Mark Geddes" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message
news:2044A9F15B38D211A89900104BD36C0215E5FA@thebank.audesi.com...
Hi All,

My 1.5 upgrade just arrived after a long 18 day wait. It was completely • free
- even the shipping. When I phoned the American 1-800 number the first • thing
they did was ask for my credit card number. When they realized I was
Canadian, they gave me the 1-800 number for Canada, and all they asked • for
was my address, and confirmation that I had the 1.0 set